Recently, we did an early morning installation of TuffTrak trackway roads across Brighton Beach for an upcoming outdoor cinema event! The…
Trackway | Heavy Duty Access Panels
- Construction Projects
- Outdoor Flooring
- Temporary Roadways & Compound Areas
- Very Heavy Machinery
TuffTrak® Heavy Duty Trackway
Supporting up to 150 tonnes, TuffTrak® is the ultimate heavy duty trackway panel providing temporary trackway and work areas for very heavy plant, machinery and multiple vehicles.
Amazingly Tough & Flexible
Tough 40mm thick high density polyethylene (HDPE) TuffTrak® trackway are virtually indestructible. Unlike aluminium road mats TuffTrak® can be deployed in areas of high theft risk and are lighter to transport. The mat is chemically inert which makes it ideal for eco sensitive and heritage sites.
Anti Slip Surface
The engineered chevron surface design delivers ultimate grip and dispels mud whilst vehicles traverse. The unique chevron nub design reduces sideways movement / slippage and delivers optimal forward traction for heavy plants, machinery and vehicles.
*tested at National Physical Laboratory Brooks University Oxford.
- Special manufacturing process delivering maximum strength
- Unique chevron traction surface
- Low theft risk
- Lower transport costs than aluminium and wooden mats
- Tough durable working areas and roads for very heavy plant and machinery
- Avoids severe rutting and eco damage to ground & heritage
- Highly efficient weight disposal on very soft or boggy ground
- Reversible pedestrian surface for outdoor events
- Avoids health & safety issues caused by poor ground conditions
- Range of connection options for different terrain & equipment
- Tufftrak Do not conduct electricity so ideal for working on or near power lines.
- Supporting up to 150 tonnes
- Designed and manufactured in the UK and Europe
Questions, or just need some advice?
We’d be happy to discuss your requirements in detail with you.
Please call us on the number below or fill out our enquiry form.
01277 353 686Contact us
|Dimensions||3m × 2.5m|
|Connection||Quick fit bolts and connecting plates or straps|
|Material||100% Recycled HD Polyethylene - 100% recyclable|
We recently installed 750 meters of TuffTrak temporary roadway for a Network Rail project to allow heavy traffic to access…
Recently, we laid over 3000m2 of our TuffTrak pitch protection system in place at the brand new White Hart Lane…
Grassform Group has just finished assembling over 1000 meters of Trackway access across 4 farmers fields and 3 electricity pylons so that…
Grassform recently installed another compound area for our Solar client and we installed with military precision as always! The 2 man…
UK Live currently runs 9 festivals in the UK to date and are expanding every year into major event players. With…
A solution for:Temporary Roadways & Compound Areas
See how Grassform worked with a Chesterfield Solar Farm by laying 3500 square meters of temporary roadways & compound areas…
A rapid response project to allow a crane to get to a damaged pylon urgently to repair the damage.
Grassform has been exceedingly busy this summer. See how we’ve been helping our clients create the best ground protection &…
Another busy evening here at Grassform Group as we are building a massive 5000 m2 temporary compound area for one…